Friday, November 16, 2007

2004-2005 Old stuff

Same as the previous post. Old sketches and drawings never finished or used. These all came from a sketchbook that had things dated from 2004-2005.

Some unused images I originally did for panels in Praesidium.

....AHAHAHAAA an old gift I did for Nuri and an entry to our "secret folder". (lol)
Scrapped group project... you can see tons of errors in it!
Drawings of some people's characters from RO... PI's alchemist Mercura, Darla's priestess Mihu, and a huntress sketch for a commissioner on RagnaInfo back in the day.


With this many priests, how can I fail?!

Old Aegis group pic. Drew this before trans classes actually came out. I included the ones who seemed closest to rebirthing!


Couple sketches of Lilly's sage Harmony.


Meet Daicon. Daicon loves zombies and molesting guild leaders.


Some sketches of my friends Bri and Dan.


Rawr.


Long post is long. :O

No comments: