Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Post!

So... I'm thinking perhaps I'll use this place as a sketch/art blog...! One of my friends keeps telling me I should, so I guess I'll use this space to post sketches, WIP, and other misc things I might not post on DA.

With that said heres a few of my latest things:

This was an assignment for my drawing and perspective class. The teacher said it looked like I crossed Mayan and Minoan influences into it. I wound up fixing some the shadows and details after I scanned it, but I don't feel like scanning again. :(

A collage of some of my life drawing excercises

Feeeeesh rideeerrrrr! I think the fish game got to me D: (Play our fish game!)
And last item for this post, just finished this a bit ago. Trying out a new coloring technique. Need more practice with it! :D

No comments: