Friday, November 16, 2007

2004 and older!

By popular demand, I'm posting some of my older work that is actually in existance. I'll do this in parts! Starting with the oldest stuff. Most of the images will be sketches, line art I never colored, and the like. I probably won't be posting anything that you can't already find on my deviantart page! This first group of images are all from 2004 or older. Some have dates, but I've lost the original sketchbooks they were in, so I don't know know the dates on all of them...

I think this was my first piece of RO fanart... ever... drawn for my friend Adhe! He was the first person I met on RO, and this is of his battle aco with my (then aco) Rosa and my (then swordy) VMegami!

Never used doodle of Angelo as a kitty.
Never used Ara with a cookie!
Angelo casting ME~
Was trying to do another Aegis group picture. Our guild was so large at the time that I planned to do it in groups. I tried to pick groups by who knew each other in what ways, etc. Only finished the first group. D: It has PI, Ysu (as a girl!), Ippo, Fried, and someone I only knew briefly as Kuu.

Next post coming soon!

No comments: